Oil massage is a remedial massage that supports and speeds up the body’s own repair mechanisms. A lubricating medium (oil) is applied directly on the skin. This ensures that the muscles associated with soreness or stiffness are deeply penetrated.
Benefits of Oil Massage
We offer our clients the option to use Coconut Oil for their massage as it has several health benefits that are significantly better than your traditional massage oil. These benefits include:
- Healthy skin : Coconut oil has vitamin E in it. Vitamin E is well known to nourish skin and make it smoother and softer. You will find many moisturizer creams and body creams contain Vitamin E.
- Anti-ageing / anti-wrinkle : Ageing makes skin cell lose their flexibility, softness and colour. Coconut oil is helpful in making skin look younger. Along with vitamins present in it, its anti-oxidant effect also plays an important part in this process.
- Easy absorption : A good massage oil should be easily absorbed by body. Coconut oil is absorbed easily into the body, accelerating its benefits.
- No stains : Coconut oil leaves no stains. Unlike other oils, coconut oil does not stain clothing or skin.
- Muscle benefits : A massage with coconut oil can soothe and relax tight muscles in your body.