What is Relaxation Massage?
Relaxation massage is a smooth, gentle, flowing style that promotes general relaxation, relieves muscular tension, plus improves circulation and range of movement. Relaxation massage is all about relaxing. It focuses on giving you time to recover from the stress of daily life. When you experience a relaxation massage at Thai Sabai Thai Massage, you can expect a treatment that involves:
- Long smooth gliding strokes that are rhythmic and flowing
- Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful
- A treatment that is designed to soothe and relax you, not to relieve chronic pain or other underlying ailments
- Soothing music, warm luxurious towels, the use of essential oils to enhance both the environment and the effects of the massage
- We also offer free hot oil should you enjoy this with your massage.
The Benefits of Relaxation Massage
The benefits of relaxation massage include the following:
- Lowering blood pressure – at least for a while
- Improvements to peripheral circulation
- Improvements to skin tone and appearance
- Improvements to gastrointestinal motility (bowel movements will become more regular)
- Some reduction in muscle tension including the relief of muscle tension headaches
- Improvements to any stress-related symptoms
- Increased happiness and sense of purpose and well-being
- A renewed focus in life, and in some clients with mild depression massage can help lift your spirits.